Use the hash tags
#WSD2016 or #WorldSightDay
- 4 out of 5 #blind people are needlessly so. Share a photo that shows change is possible #StrongerTogether #WSD2016 #WorldSightDay @IAPB1
- Join the #StrongerTogether photo competition – read more here & send in your picture: [link] #WSD2016
- ‘Eye care for all’ photo competition – a picture is better than 140 characters! Send your photo: [link] #StrongerTogether @IAPB1
- I believe universal eye health is possible. This school is the 1st step towards it [link] #StrongerTogether #WorldSightDay
- [email protected] My submission to the #StrongerTogether Photo comp.
- Good #Eyecare begins at the workplace! [link] #StrongerTogether
- #GuideDogs can make a big difference – eye health includes assistance #Eyecareforall
- Can you see this tweet without glasses? Many others can’t, either. #StrongerTogether [photo of presbyopes getting screened].
- Let’s work together to eliminate avoidable blindness #StrongerTogether @IAPB1 [link]
- IAPB [and partner] are running a Photo competition with the theme #StrongerTogether. I believe that universal eye health is an important health goal and it can be achieved with our collective support. Here’s my submission – you can find out more about the competition here [link] https://www.facebook.com/IAPB1
- My staff and colleagues conducted a free eye screening today. My picture will go into the #StrongerTogether photo competition by IAPB
- Those with irreversible blindness can continue to lead a full life – Eye health is not just about avoidable blindness. I’m sending a photo to showcase Guide Dogs [or assistive devices] can impact lives #StrongerTogether
- Do like and share my submission to the #StrongerTogether photo competition! Organised by IAPB [and partner], the photo competition underscores the fact that eye health should be accessible to all! [link]