Join us for one night in NYC!
IAPB invites you to Love Your Eyes Voices; A celebration of World Sight Day and the UN Resolution on Vision.
Some of the world’s thought leaders, from the sector and beyond, will be sharing their stories, inspiration and advice for overcoming challenges and creating a future we can all be proud of.
‣ James Chen, Philanthropist
‣ Caroline Casey, IAPB President
‣ Crystal Asige, Amnesty International Kenya Board Member & Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Trainer an Programme Manager, The Open Institute
‣ Ambassador Aubrey Webson, Permanent Representative of Antigua and Barbuda to the United Nations
‣ With special message from Amina Mohammed, Deputy Secretary-General, United Nations & Chair of the United Nations Sustainable Development Group
Join us for this fantastic evening of lectures and a networking reception hosted by IAPB.
Spaces are limited. RSVP to secure your place today.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Date: Tuesday 11 October 2022
Time: 6:00 – 8:30 PM
Venue: Japan Society, New York
RSVP to [email protected]