Please complete the IAPB membership application form below, this is the first step in becoming a member and joining our alliance. You can save the form and come back to it later by clicking the link at the end of the form, however we recommend you read through the form first and collate any the information you may need to provide.
Once the form is submitted it will be sent to the IAPB Board of Trustees for review. We will be in touch shortly after you complete this to let you know when your application will be reviewed and if we need any clarification on the information you’ve provided we’ll let you know.
In the meantime if you have any questions about the application process or about IAPB membership please email Rachael Bourke: email@example.com.
IAPB Membership Values
IAPB and all of our members commit to uphold the following shared values. As a membership body we seek to demonstrate and live this shared values both individually and collectively:
- Alignment with Universal Health Coverage (UHC) – We align ourselves with the principles of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) set out by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and strive to integrate our systems within this framework. We pursue practical and strategic opportunities to support the integration of eye health services into mainstream health provision
- Sustainability – We are committed to ensuring responsible sustainability is at the forefront of our working practises
- Quality – We are committed to providing the best quality service and achieving the best quality outcomes in all parts of eye health provision
- Diversity and Inclusion – We value, respect and encourage diversity, and are impartial and non-discriminatory in all our activities to further the goals of inclusive working, partnerships and collaborations
- Safeguarding – We respect the safety, well-being and rights of the communities we seek to serve and the people who work for us – wherever they are in the world and whatever the humanitarian or development challenges
- Integrity – We are committed to ensuring we behave in accordance with these principles
Ways of Working
- Partnerships and Collaboration – We commit to working with each other, and with others to advance our common mission. We recognise that only by working with each other and with others can our collective vision be realised
- Transparency – We are open, transparent and honest. We communicate actively with stakeholders about our activities and make information publicly available (mindful of data protection requirements and any security implications of so doing)
- Governance – We follow principles of good practice in governance and should be held responsible by others for what we do
- Good data – We are committed to using the most up-to-date peer reviewed data and to ensure we are sharing current statistics and thinking with the wider public health and eye care audiences
[wufoo username=”iapb” formhash=”p1xp37c01npq1ay” autoresize=”true” height=”5640″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]