Accepting applications for the next Spec.Cert in Eye Banking course (online)
The Centre for Eye Research, a partner of the new Specialist Certificate – Fundamentals of Eye Banking offered at the University of Melbourne – in conjunction with EBAANZ and Donatelife Australia, are offering a scholarship for study commencing March 5th 2018.
About the Spec.Cert course: http://commercial.unimelb.edu.au/custom-education/courses/eyebankingsc
Grant applicant criteria:
- Must be a citizen outside of Australia and New Zealand
- Current employment or affiliation with an eye bank. (e.g. technician, manager, corneal ophthalmologist, lab scientist, ophthalmic nurse, or a health professional involved in eye bank capacity development).
The University of Melbourne’s requirements:
- Meets English language requirements
- •An undergraduate degree or equivalent in a health or medical science, and;
- A minimum of 3 years of professional documented work experience in a relevant health or medical science field, or a minimum of 7 years of professional documented work experience in a relevant health or medical science field
- Willingness to share their knowledge with others and will use this opportunity to promote and encourage sector change and advancement
- Regular access to the internet for online participation.
To be considered for the Grant, applicants must complete the following Friday 12th January 2018 c/o Heather Machin [email protected]
- Current Curriculum vitae
- Letter of support from your organization (your eye bank, university centre, hospital, or medical society)
- Letter verifying employment/affiliation with an eye bank
- Two letters of recommendation.
Image Courtesy: CEHJ