- Khan, A, Engen, L. & Desai H., Leaving No One Behind In Access to Vision: Catalysing Funding for Primary Eye Care, ODI Report, April 2018,
- Chandana, Traci et al., Association of Mortality with Ocular Diseases and Visual Impairment in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2, Report Number 13, AAO, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ophtha.2017.10.028
- Thomsen, Bach-Holmin et al., Operating Room Performance Improves after Proficiency-Based Virtual Reality Cataract Surgery Training, AAO, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ophtha.2016.11.015
- Tham, Neelam et al., Ethnic Differences in the Prevalence and Risk Factors of Diabetic Retinopathy: The Singapore Epidemiology of Eye Diseases Study, AAO, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ophtha.2017.10.026
- Rezvan F, Khabazkhoob M, Hooshmand E, Yekta A, Saatchi M, Hashemi H,Prevalence and Risk Factors of Pterygium: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis, Survey of Ophthalmology (2018), doi: 10.1016/j.survophthal.2018.03.001
- Karani, Wolle, Mkocha, Muñoz & West,Risk Factors for Incidence of Trachomatous Scarring ina Cohort of Women in Low Endemic District, Br J Ophthalmol 2018;102:419–423.
- SO Baboolal and DP Smit:, South African Eye Study (SAES): ethnic differences in central corneal thickness andintraocular pressure, Eye (2018), 1–8
- Bourne R, Jonas J, et al., Prevalence and Causes of Vision Loss in High-income Countries and in Eastern and Central Europe in 2015: Magnitude, Temporal Trends and Projections, Br J Ophthalmol. 2018;102:575–585.
- Shrime, Sleemi & Ravilla, Charitable Platforms in Global Surgery: A Systematic Review of their Effectiveness, Cost-Effectiveness, Sustainability, and Role Training, World J Surg (2015) 39:10–20, DOI 10.1007/s00268-014-2516-0
- Valentina Iemmi, Lorna Gibson, Karl Blanchet et al. Community-based Rehabilitation for People with Disabilities in Low- and Middle-income Countries: A Systematic Review,International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie), September 2015
- Sania Nishtar et al. Time to Deliver: Report of the WHO Independent High-Level Commission on NCDs, The Lancet 2018