Peek Vision is looking for a Senior Tech Support & Quality Assurance Specialist.
This role will aim to develop their software technical support function by ensuring their partners receive quick responses to software fixes, issues and bugs. Additionally, the role will aim to improve local testing techniques by encouraging efficiency in testing and the adoption of good testing practices. As well as working with members of the Training & Support team, this role will work with developers and colleagues from other teams to improve the strength and efficiency of their delivery process.
Responsibilities and Attributes
The key responsibilities of the role are:
● Maintain expertise in all Peek software and ensure quality and efficiency of second-line support and testing.
● Provide effective and timely second-line customer technical support,including technical support for the launch of global Peek programmes, and supporting relationships with their partner’s technical teams in-country.
● Design and execute manual software tests.
● Encourage and assist the Training & Support team to resolve blockers to team productivity and testing effectively and supporting the Software Trainers.
● Maintain Knowledge Base in Jira Software.
Location– sub-Saharan Africa, Southern Asia or Southeast Asia prefered.
Travel– Local travel only, with a likely annual offsite which may be overseas.
To apply, please submit your CV and, in no more than 3 sentences per question, provide your answers to the following: 1. What does good support look like? 2. What would be your process to create this great customer support?
Email CV and answers to [email protected] by 16th April,clearly stating the job title in the subject line of your email.
Detailed Job Description