The Vision Excellence awards will recognise their contributions to advocacy, innovation, programme implementation, institution-building and disease control. The nominees will have contributed towards the launch, implementation and the success of VISION 2020.
Nominations close on 18 September 2020.
The awards recognises the achievements of individuals during the twenty years of VISION 2020. IAPB member organisations can nominate such an organisation or individual through the process listed below. Do ensure that if you are nominating an individual for the Vision Excellence awards, they are a person currently or previously working for your organisation or a partner organisation. If you are nominating an organisation for the Vision Excellence awards, it must not be the organisation you currently work at.
The awards are an opportunity to thank them for their contributions to the VISION 2020 global initiative.
- Nominations are open to all IAPB member organisations within the eye health sector.
- There is a limit of two nominees per organisation.
- Complete the form below for each individual nomination.
- Nominations are due by 18th September 2020, no late nominations will be accepted.
- Please explain why you are nominating this individual or organisation, in 500 words or less.
- The form will include a quote from the nominated individual or organisation to promote and celebrate their nomination.
- Do send us a high-resolution photograph of the nominated individual or organisation (40 MB maximum size)