The role of the Programmes Team is to help our partners around the world use Peek Solutions to provide more effective eye health services to more people. Our partners are international NGOs, local service providers, and national governments. The Programmes team leads the implementation of Peek programmes, and provides first-line support for partners.
With the growing number of programmes implementing programmes powered by Peek, we need to optimise and coordinate our administration of the programmes for our scalability.
As part of the Programmes Team, the Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day task management within the Programmes Team and setting up scalable processes. The role requires multitasking across a range of responsibilities, including scheduling of meetings, note taking and follow ups, receiving and forwarding communications, and taking care of more general logistical duties.
Peek’s culture enables a self managed team structure. This provides a high level of ownership and accountability within each role, and enables effective and frequent collaboration between team members and across teams.
You will relish the challenge of working across the whole range of programmes across multiple different countries. You will have the creativity and drive to set up new administrative systems and improve existing ones. Through continued support efforts and cross team involvement, you will gain the experience and develop judgement to understand and act where support is most needed when faced with competing priorities.
Peek’s staff are distributed internationally around the globe and our customers and software users operate and deliver programmes in multiple countries. Travel to programmes using Peek in different countries will be part of the role (in line with Peek’s Travel Safety Policy). Peek’s culture enables a self managed team structure. This provides a high level of ownership and accountability within each role, and enables effective and frequent collaboration between team members and across teams.
Responsibilities and Attributes
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Develop and/or administer programme systems and processes that are simple to use and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of administration across the programme delivery, collaborating with all internal stakeholders involved in design, software training and data reviews.
- In collaboration with trainers and programme management leads, set up materials and documentation for new programmes. This includes, but is not limited, to putting together the necessary tools, templates and guides for new programmes,
- Support the system development for external access to materials by Peek’s implementing partners, in accordance with Peek’s privacy and security controls, and ensure set-up is complete with programmes receiving access to the system.
- In collaboration with trainers and programme management leads, implement logistics, coordination and scheduling of programme design meetings, data review meetings, and other relevant internal and external programme related meetings.
- Ensure meeting notes are recorded and distributed to stakeholders in a timely manner, capturing decisions and action items in all relevant programme meetings and ensuring follow-up with relevant stakeholders for completion of action items.
- Support with logistical travel arrangements for programme related meetings (internal and external).
The key attributes we have identified for the role are:
- Self motivated and a fast learner. Strong multi-tasking, planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise within an environment of constant change, unknowns and tight deadlines
- An individual with excellent care and attention to detail who will ensure implementation of tasks to a high standard.
- Able to ensure actions are completed, operating diligently, and meeting timelines, budgets and measures.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- A great relationship builder, with the ability to connect to different types of people and cultures, able to work and collaborate remotely across Peek and external partners.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Zoom, Whatsapp and iOS.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills