The new and completely upgraded IAPB Valued Supplier Scheme Website was launched on 29 March 2021, with a fresh design and many new features, making for a contemporary and easy-to-use user experience.
Our ambition is to assist buyers, particularly those from low- and middle-income countries make informed procurement decisions from our IAPB Valued Suppliers.
Peter Holland, IAPB CEO said, “the Valued Supplier scheme brings together quality eye care suppliers and showcases products best suited for eye care delivery in a public health setting. The website fills a critical gap in the sector, and I am delighted that the new design and added features add considerable improvements to a much-loved IAPB service.”
The website has a host of new features:
- Create an account and save custom lists of products and suppliers for easy reference in the future. This provides a number of advantages:
- My List: Save products to a downloadable list you can use when contacting suppliers for a quotation.
- Saved Suppliers: Save a list of suppliers to bookmark for quick access.
- Favourites: Save products to your favourites to bookmark for quick access.
- Account Details: View and edit your account details for use in request for quotes.
PLEASE NOTE – if you are registered on the old Standard List, you will need to re-register you details on the new site, which is a simple process.
- Request for Quotes (RFQs). We have a new updated feature to obtain a detailed quotation from the Valued Supplier. Click on the “Request a Quote” button in the product, and complete and submit the form. If you have registered your details prior to completing the form, your details will be automatically completed to save time. The supplier will email you a quotation within a few days.
- All the products have been evaluated to ensure that they are all relevant, appropriate and up to date. A new category system has been introduced together with a powerful search and filters to assist the user to source and locate products easily.
Key benefits for IAPB Members, respective Partners and global users include:
- Vigorously evaluated list of IAPB approved Valued Suppliers.
- Provides specialists products and services appropriate for LMIC
- Regularly updated to ensure products are relevant and up-to-date
- New innovative, affordable products and devices regularly reviewed and uploaded
- Ideal for budgeting, comparison evaluation and procurement
- Interesting blogs and case studies from our Valued Suppliers
- Social Media – new stories and details of new products and Valued Suppliers posted on the IAPB Standard List News Letter, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Key benefits for Valued Suppliers include:
- Reach a potential audience across the sector of over 400,000 health care workers.
- Position your organisation as an IAPB approved Valued Supplier to the sector.
- Brand association with the global peak body for eye health.
- Expose your brand to the entire IAPB membership and their respective partners
- Leverage the credibility afforded by IAPB’s unique, multi-sectoral networks with the World Health Organization, NGOs and global professional partners.
- For new suppliers there is a Valued Supplier selection procedure – please contact us for further information.
CONTACT: Phil Hoare – IAPB Valued Supplier Scheme Manager
Register for our Newsletter
Follow the IAPB Valued Supplier on Twitter
Follow Phil Hoare on LinkedIn