June 6th, 2022 is the 27th China Sight Day. The theme is “Focus on universal eye health, build wonderful health together”, and a series of online activities which are named as “Six clouds” will be held.
- Shanghai Eye Health Report will be published to introduce the eye healthcare work and achievements of Shanghai Eye Health in the last decade.
- Vision Health Intelligent Management Center (VIMC): VIMC in Shanghai promotes accurate and efficient visual health management with the application of artificial intelligence technology, internet and big data.
- Package of Children myopia prevention and control knowledge will be presented, which includes a variety of children myopia prevention and control information in new media forms.
A number of well-known Ophthalmologists will promote eye health knowledge online.
“Be farsighted and don’t become myopic” will be launched in Shanghai Education TV Station. Four families from Shanghai, Fujian, Guangxi and Ningxia will be invited to participate in the discussion of how to protect eye health.
- Students in primary and middle school in Shanghai are invited to participate in the online interaction, and to become little eye health guards.
- Cloud science knowledge competition will be held online.
Cloud Free Consultation
Thousands of ophthalmologists in the Yangtze River Delta region（Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, and Anhui) including Ophthalmologists from Shanghai Eye Disease Prevention and Treatment Center will take part in three online free consultation.
Celebrities in Yangtze River Delta region are invited to the “cloud forum” to talk about the intelligent vision health development strategies in the global pandemic era.
Accurate schedule is shown as below: