The global event promises to build on conversations from the 2022 meeting in Dubai and push objectives of the 2030 In Sight strategy forward. We aim to do that by addressing future policy focus, eye health financing mechanisms, how we work together to advance multi-sector partnerships among others.
Assisting the successful delivery of the event is our Changemakers and Exhibitors.
The Changemakers’ support will enable us to elevate the issue of eye health, fight to integrate it into wider health systems, and help activate demand collectively.
You can look forward to colleagues from Changemaker organisations participating in panel discussions across the event and sharing their expertise with the network.
Changemaker speakers include Suzanne Gilbert from the Seva Foundation, Babar Qureshi from CBM, Chimgee Chuluunkhuu from Orbis International, Jennifer Gersbeck from The Fred Hollows Foundation and several others.
A preview of the Marketplace
Exhibitors and some of the Changemakers will be showcasing their products and services to delegates at the event’s Marketplace. Below are a few of those exhibiting
- Appasamy Associates will be displaying an array of ophthalmic diagnostic equipment, microscopes, intraocular lenses, surgical instruments and much more!
- Aurolab, an integral part of the Aravind Eye Care System, are a manufacturing organization that produces a wide range of ophthalmic consumables and advanced equipment. Here is a preview of Aurolab’s products.
- Deepak Care are a manufacturer of Ophthalmic products. The marketplace will feature some of their products such as the Cataract Kit, Trichiasis Kit, Surgical Instruments and Microsurgical Blades.
- Excel Optics are a manufacturing company based in India. The company will be displaying their Intraocular lenses. You can view their products here.
- The Fred Hollows Foundation will be launching the investment case for eye health research. Delegates will have the opportunity to further discuss this new research with the foundation at the Marketplace.
- iCare-World’s focused innovation will be the iCare ILLUME. An instant detection software that can detect early signs of diabetic retinopathy, using artificial intelligence.
- Oertli Instruments will be exhibiting their CataRhex 3. It is a compact and portable surgical platform for cataract and glaucoma surgery. Designed to be a simple, safe, and efficient work in routine surgery.
- Changemaker, Orbis International’s delegates will be sharing details of their work on Country level Integrated People Centered Eye-Care.
Register for the event!
Join us at 2030 IN SIGHT LIVE to connect with other experts in the sector, participate in conversations around systems leadership and mobilise action on the 2030 In Sight Strategy.
If you have not done so already, register as soon as possible! Hotel rooms are also still available to book.