Light for the World is looking for a Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Coordinator.
You will be primarily responsible for driving and further developing the Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) strategy of Light for the World. A special emphasis shall be laid on the management and analysis of quantitative data collected as part of routine and special monitoring and evaluation processes.
You will report to a Programme Manager and will work closely with all members of the internal and international Monitoring & Evaluation Work Group.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and guide the development and implementation of the MEL strategy
- Develop MEL frameworks for country and thematic programmes
- Develop and coordinate implementation of data collection tools and processes
- Raise quality of routine monitoring data collected at our Country offices
- Manage data storage systems and consolidation of data from different sources and countries
- Verify, code and clean large data sets
- Analyse data and generate reports
- Contribute to the preparation of professional papers, research and donor reports, presentations, articles and proposals
- Design, conduct or accompany quality process and outcome evaluations
- Build internal and partner capacity in M&E
- Act as key contact person for data-related requests
The position is based in Vienna, Austria and requires a work permit for the EU.
For this position an annual gross salary of approximately EUR 40.000,- (40hrs/week) commensurate with qualifications and experience is foreseen. Entry date: as soon as possible.
They are looking forward to receiving your application by August 4th 2019 at the latest. Please apply exclusively online via their application tool: under www.light-for-the-world.org/work-with-us.
A complete CV and a letter of motivation are important parts of this. Please also refer to the salary information and let them know why you would like to join their team and why you consider yourself suitable.
Detailed Job Description below.