EyDIA – Artificial Intelligence and Digital Innovation in Eye is a monthly AI- and digital innovation-based international virtual eye journal club initiated by the AI and Digital Innovation group of Singapore National Eye Center (SNEC)/Singapore Eye Research Institute (SERI). This event will be jointly co-organised by the SNEC/SERI AI and Digital Innovation team and SG Innovate.
Two Google AI Health experts, Dr Lily Peng and Dr Yun Liu, discuss how AI has revolutionised the medical fields over the past several years and change how we practice medicine in the future with Professor Dennis Lam and Professor Tin Aung.
Date: 25 September 2020, Friday
Time: 12:00pm – 1:15pm (Singapore Time / UTC+8)
12:00pm – 12:05pm: Opening Remarks by SGInnovate and SERI
12:05pm – 12:25pm: Presentation on Basics of AI and Deep Learning by Dr Yun Liu, Senior Research Scientist, Google Health
12:25pm – 12:45pm: Presentation on Deep Learning Applications in Medicine by Dr Lily Peng, Physician-Scientist and Product Manager, Google Health
12:45pm – 1:15pm: Panel Discussion and Q&A on Artificial Intelligence and Digital Innovation in Eye:
- Dr Lily Peng, Physician-Scientist and Product Manager, Google Health
- Dr Yun Liu, Senior Research Scientist, Google Health
- Dr Dennis Lam, EX-CEO, Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology (APAO)
- Prof Aung Tin, Executive Director, Singapore Eye Research Institute (SERI)
- Moderator: Dr Daniel Ting, Head AI and Digital Innovation, Singapore Eye Research Institute (SERI)