The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ (FHFNZ) is recruiting a Clinical Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their Auckland-based programme team. Reporting to the Programme Director, this is a newly created position.
The Clinical Quality Assurance Coordinator will support the Pacific eye care workforce to deliver services in a safe and appropriate manner, working towards their key objective of eliminating avoidable blindness in the Pacific.
To be eligible for this role, you must be a Nurse or Medical Doctor with current registration your within own country; that is without practice disqualifications.
The successful candidate will have:
• As above – Currently Registered Nurse or Medical Doctor within own country
• Experience in adult/workplace teaching/training
• Experience managing clinical facilities and teams
• Proven success in relevant clinical management role
• Proven track record in clinical governance
• Ability to work from home unsupervised and travel regularly within The Pacific
• Computer skills: Windows programme such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Current passport without disqualifications
How to apply:
• Your cover letter should explain:
• your suitability against the above criteria
• your motivation for the role
• Be addressed to “Marleen Nelisse”
• Apply ASAP, as applications will be reviewed upon receipt and may close early.
• Unsuccessful candidates will be notified accordingly.
Eligibility: To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in New Zealand
Find the detailed Job Description attached below: