The Fred Hollows Foundation NZ (FHFNZ) is recruiting a Clinical Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their Auckland-based programme team. Reporting to the Programme Director, this is a newly created position.
The Clinical Quality Assurance Coordinator will support the Pacific eye care workforce to deliver services in a safe and appropriate manner, working towards their key objective of eliminating avoidable blindness in the Pacific.
To be eligible for this role, you must be a Nurse or Medical Doctor with current registration your within own country; that is without practice disqualifications.
The successful candidate will have:
• As above – Currently Registered Nurse or Medical Doctor within own country
• Experience in adult/workplace teaching/training
• Experience managing clinical facilities and teams
• Proven success in relevant clinical management role
• Proven track record in clinical governance
• Ability to work from home unsupervised and travel regularly within The Pacific
• Computer skills: Windows programme such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Join a creative, dedicated team in a role that builds and connects knowledge to inform policy and foster best practice across the global eye health network. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced eye health professional to make their mark in global eye health.