Orbis is looking for a suitably qualified consultant to undertake an external evaluation of Orbis International-Ethiopia’s Capacity Building Programme for the period 2006-2016.
From 2006-2016, the Programme has implemented nine projects in universities and hospitals in five regions of Ethiopia, with an investment of more than USD4.5 million.
The purpose of the evaluation is to:
• Assess the performance and results of the Capacity Building Programme in relation to project goals
• Assess the effects of the programme on target groups, partner institutions and hospitals
• Analyse the coherence of projects as a programme and contribution to Orbis’s strategic objectives
• Generate evidence of organisational learning and accountability
• Make recommendations which can inform the design of a revised programme with a clear Health System Strengthening rationale
Closing Date: Submit proposals by 29th July 2016
Download the Terms of Reference
International evaluators should submit proposals to:
– Andrew Wardle, Programme Manager, Orbis EMEA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethiopia evaluators should submit proposals to:
– Dr Alemayehu Sisay, Country Director, Orbis International Ethiopia, email@example.com