The course will explore practical, tried and tested approaches for strengthening local eye health services, in resource limited settings.
It is also available in French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Epidemiological data on the causes and prevalence of blindness and visual impairment
- VISION 2020: The Right to Sight
- The Global Action Plan 2014-2019
- Key public health strategies for cataract and refractive error
- Health systems strengthening
- The essentials of the planning process for eye care programmes
- The principles of monitoring and evaluation
The course is available for a FREE UPGRADE courtesy from Study UK and the British Council! If you complete this course, those in eligible countries will receive a free Certificate.